Okay, how psychic is this? I have mentioned on the blog about LimeRoad & had planned a post in my head long back about the online places I like to shop from, with LimeRoad in my mind. Finally, there is a blog festival organized by them and I am going to be a part of it. Some of you may remember that I mentioned them and I had a very good experience shopping with them. The fact that they are called ‘LimeRoad’ (I mean how cool is that!) and I received the product in a lime and grey colored compact packaging is only an added bonus.
I wanted to be a part of their first ever blog fest because I get to do a super fun thing to be a part of it! Pick some of my favorite monsoon-themed products from their website for this post! Yes, simply that. Now who doesn’t like window shipping? 😀
Before I begin, I should mention that mostly when I shop online, I try sticking to known brands because then you know what kind of quality to expect. However, since LimeRoad stocks up on some really fun things from lesser known brands, I am going to pick things that I love and are reasonable enough from even unknown brands!
Let the fun begin!
1. My highlight of the rainy season has to be pakoras (Indian fried snacks), especially since I am not in love with monsoons otherwise. For most of us, the tea and pakoras combination spells heaven. Hence, a Moroccan-themed plate to serve your pakoras in and same theme cups to pour your tea! Why Moroccan theme? Simply because I love the Moroccan designs like these ones!
2. While we are at the topic of tea & pakoras, why not pick a vintage, kitschy, beyond beautiful kettle for your tea? Of course, only if you can afford it, since this one ain’t cheap but look at that!!
3. Most clichéd statement, but monsoons = flip-flops. Especially, if you can get your hands at such cute ones. Click on the picture and you will know that it’s not pricey as hell either.
4. I am not very fond of anklets but I know for some of you, that and flip-flops together spell beauty. See if this delicate one floats your boat.
5. I thought I have used way too many totes in my life to be bored with them but this one reminds me of the havelis in my paternal hometown, Churu, Rajasthan. They look exactly like this picture and hence, I feel very drawn to this bag!
6. There are few things in this world that are as perfect as a midi skirt (at least as far as I am concerned). Midi skirts for monsoons? How perfect is that? They won’t get dirty as they don’t touch the ground and, oh my God, can we just stay put for a moment and appreciate this beauty? 🙂
7. It’s a little too pricey for my liking but look at how comfortable, delicate and feminine this looks! Just the color of clouds. Dress in this during monsoons and look like one of ’em clouds!
So, anyone who wants to gift me anything from the above list is free to do so. 😀 Oh, and, I would love to know what all you liked from their website. Do share that in the comments, one of the most fun things for me is knowing what others are buying or want to buy. Did that creep you out? 😀
Also, more importantly, you can create scrapbooks on LimeRoad for different looks. Check the below one for example created by someone.
That’s all. Thanks for giving this a read! 🙂
Disclaimer: All pictures are taken from Limeroad.com. I don’t claim ownership.