Hi guys! Hope you are all doing good. 🙂
I have a very sweet thing to share. Shruti Gopinath from I am Your Twilightstar has awarded me One Lovely Blog award. 🙂 I simply love it when something like this happens. 😀 It means someone is appreciative of your work. Big, big thanks to you dear. 😀 *Hugs*
Here goes the rules if the receiver is planning to pass on the award:
- Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog. (Big thanks Shruti! 😀 )
List the rules and display the award image. ( Done )
Include 7 facts about yourself. (At the end of this post)
Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love. (I nominate every blogger who is reading this because even if it’s not perfect, you have one lovely blog 🙂 )
Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. ( Following already )
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I like chocolates moderately, not as much as people usually do. I enjoy eating them but I can easily live without eating them.
2. I like spicy food.
3. I am myopic and my eyesight number is HUGE. However, when I tell people about it, I do that very proudly. I like the fact that this makes me different from other people. 😛
4. I don’t like the smell of flowers at all.
5. I have never watched any of the favourite cartoons of people of my generation 😥 except Tiny TV( the one which had Noddy, Oswald, Bob the Builder) and Mowgli. 😀 and Flintstones. 😀
6. I don’t like Rajma Chawal all that much (it is the food for any North Indian).
7. I enjoy observing culture more than observing nature.
Thank you soooo much Shruti! 😀