This is going as a really, really hectic work week (past week too) and not in a good way. I mean I am only correcting mistakes over and over again, either my own or of someone else’s. I have so many posts lined up, some in drafts and some only penned down in my notebook waiting to see light of the day! Soon, very soon.
Since I was dying to write here, I chose an easy thing to post right away. Here are snippets from my life captured on instargam since, I don’t know, past 100 weeks? 😛
1. Nail color that I was wearing long ago. I usually buy local nail paint, which, mind you, is a bad habit. You should be sure of the quality. Well, you can say this is something bad that I do?
2. My first PR sample. I was so happy when I received this. The happiness was multiplied because of two things: Tips & Toes being an Indian brand and Tips & Toes being a cruelty-free brand.
3. New slippers that I bought from the local market. They are very comfortable and as you can see, they look nice and fun to lounge around in.
4. I tried peanut butter a long time ago, liked it, had it in my mind but never got around to buying a jar for myself. Recently, a friend got those ‘imported’ Reese’s peanut butter chocolates to India and that rang a bell. It is one of my drugs now. 😛
5. Some of us friends met some time back and coincidentally, all of us were wearing these beige sort-of shoes. I am the one who is wearing sandals, by the way. 🙂
6. Last to last Sunday’s edition of Hindustan Times’ Brunch magazine was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It had a cover story on must read Indian novels. As I enjoy reading Indian novels the most, I thoroughly loved this story. (For those who don’t know, Hindustan Times is a newspaper in India).
7. When you live with parents, many a times you get a refrigerator stocked up with fruits. Lovely, ain’t it?
8. This is the very famous, very old Wenger’s Bakery in Connaught Place, Delhi. Personally, I always feel that this place is a little over-hyped. But I also feel the need to explore it more to be sure of my opinion. Give it a go sometime?
9. My favorite photo. Wearing a hot pink salwar and reading a vintage book. This is what we call Vintage chic. 😉 By the way, if you have a store in your city, do check out stuff at ‘Sabhyata’. They have a very nice collection of Indian wear.
10. Because the previous picture had all beautiful things except my watch. 😉
Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed putting it up. Now my eyes are not even able to open up properly. Good night guys! I’ll be back soon. 🙂