The last time I did this post was around 2 months back! Long time. I don’t think any post is justified unless you really want to do it, yeah? When I started these series, I expected them to be a weekly thing, now sometimes I wonder whether this post makes any sense at all. I mean it is there on Instagram anyway, why repeat it here? Well, I think I should continue posting it here because I like doing that, I should stop when I stop liking it. 🙂
Phew! After all the jibber-jabber, here you go with the pictures :D:
1. Jaipur: Jaipur is one of my favorite places in this entire world (remember how I told here that I enjoy culturally rich places more than natural beauties like mountains and beaches?) and some of my favorite people live here. I and my brother visited our cousins in Jaipur this April and what fun it was (as always)! This picture is of Bapu Bazaar, Jaipur. Of course, one of my favorite bazaars (markets), again! 😀
2. Payjamas that I bought off in Bapu Bazaar. I love payjamas, they are one of my favorite pieces of clothing. Too many favorites happening here, I guess. 😛
3. Raise your hands if you too are addicted to Quizup. Well, I am not anymore, I like it but not in an addictive way, I guess I was only addicted for a day or two. Oh, in case you don’t know, it is a fabulous quiz app. Just try it once and you will be hooked! It has a quiz about every.freaking.thing under the sun.
4. This is from Kingdom of Dreams, a place in Gurgaon. I visited it with my brother and cousins. Post coming up soon! 😀
5. A friend’s birthday. How awesome does it feel when old friends reunite after so many days? Amazing feeling that is hard to put in words.
6. This is Yamuna Bank, one of Delhi metro’s busiest stations. One fine evening I found it this empty. Since it is actually quite near to the Yamuna’s banks, it looked so serene and calm at this time. 🙂
7. Another reunion. Loved catching up with friends one of whom came from UK for her university holidays. That blue thing is Cafe Coffee Day’s cool blue breeze or something. I am sure a lot of people are going to love that icy thing! By the way, am I the only one who doesn’t get excited by all things chocolaty? I think this particular dessert is called dark passion or something and a lot of my friends are in love with it.
8. From the same day as the above picture. This is honey chilli potato at Berco’s. I like Berco’s quite a lot for their food. Honestly, I am not big on authentic Chinese (or maybe I am yet to eat really good authentic Chinese), I like Indo-Chinese. Berco’s does that very well. What I don’t like is their service, they take a lot of time to serve. I have no idea why!
9. From the same day, at Berco’s. I am the one who is showing teeth with all her might. 😀
10. The office edition of what’s in my bag (post coming up soon). I clicked this for an Instagram contest. The sad thing is that this picture did not have the book that I was then reading. It was not in the bag when I clicked because I had taken it out earlier to read. See, there’s a perfect place for it to fit in the picture. 😦 (please don’t get creep-ed out by my sadness over such a small issue, little things like this do affect me :P)
11. Trying out the new wraps by Dunkin Donuts. Must try stuff! While their donuts are not as good as Krispy creme and Mad Over Donuts (Indian Brand! Yay!!), I totally recommend their burgers and these newly launched wraps. These wraps have two variations in both veg and non-veg, wicked and not-so-wicked. Personally, I liked not-so-wicked variation better but you got to try these out for yourselves.
Wow! Those are a lot of pictures. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I liked putting this together. 😀
Take care & keep smiling 🙂