Don’t we all love the feeling when we are appreciated by someone we adore? Do you know what is better than that? Getting remembered by someone who is among your top favorites in a field! Yes, after the really sweet Bhakti from ‘Life – As I perceive it’ awarded me with the Leibster award, I have received it again from one of my favorite blogger duo: the sisters from The Desi Dossier. If you follow their blog, you would already know how awesome they are. If you don’t, I’ll just put down 3 reasons why I love their blog (it is hard to just say in 3 points why I love their blog ):
- I love how real they are. They say EXACTLY what they believe in. Honesty is what makes you stick to reading a blog.
- They are proud of their choices. If something they like is not as per popular norms, they are not awkward about it. In fact, they are so proud of it. 🙂
- They post everything with proper explanation. Honesty combined with that = recipe for an awesome blog.
Fan girl-ism aside, I would now come to the Leibster rules. Thank you so much Nigar and Kayennat for choosing me. You guys are awesome! 🙂
Since I have already followed the other rules when I was awarded Leibster before this, I would come straight to answering Nigar and Kay’s questions. Here you go:
- Favourite Book? That ultimate favourite I am yet to find but few recent favourites are: A Thousand Splendid Suns, PS I Love You, City of Djinns: A year in Delhi, all Premchand books (these are all-time favourites)
- Most read Book and/or series? Book – Premchand books I guess, Series – FRIENDS all the way! 🙂
- Favourite Love Song? None as of now.
- You wake up and your hair randomly become greasy overnight, but you don’t have time to wash it. What do you do? Make a high hair bun. Like the one I have made here.
- When was the last time you showered? Today morning. In India, everyone mostly showers daily. Not sure how that works in colder countries.
- Weirdest Food Combination? (e.g. Nigar loves to dip Mcdonald fries into ice-cream/strawberry milkshake) Can’t think of anything actually. Only that I like to eat Ching’s Secret’s Schezwan sauce with everything, so that might be weird for someone?
- You’re allowed to use one makeup item on your face, what is it? Kohl (I so want to say lip color, but I guess that is only a phase, eventually Kohl will win).
- Can you taste the difference between Pepsi & Coke? Yes, I can but I am not into either of those. I am not into soft drinks all that much.
- Describe your perfect burger. It must have a lot of cheese, some potato and kind of spicy. The bread should be a healthy one. The patty should be crunchy. If the patty has potato, then the extra potato can be skipped. 😛
- What are you currently wearing? Pyjamas (track/sweat pants) and tee-shirt. My favourite kind of outfit, actually. 😛
- Favourite person, and why. I don’t want to elaborate on this today 🙂 (Don’t feel like naming people from private life today 🙂 )
I hope you enjoyed this. Feel free to do the tag if it sounds like fun, guys. 🙂
Update: I completely forgot to mention one of my ultimate favorite books – Malgudi Days and other books by RK Narayan. 🙂