Who doesn’t love awards? If you raised your hand, please let me know the reasons in comments. Probably, most of us have only seen one side of the coin? 😛
So, Bhakti from Life – As I perceive it has awarded me with the Liebster Award. 😀
I would love to pass on the award because it is fun when people answer the questions and for me, it is also fun that I now have to select 11 bloggers from the ones I follow. Before I pass on the award, here are the rules as stated in Bhakti’s post for this Liebster Award:
A. Thank the blogger who gives it to you.
B. Answer the eleven questions he/she asks.
C. Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers. [I am going to bend this rule a bit, I’ll choose eleven bloggers whom I want to choose, instead of necessarily the ones with less than 500 followers].
D. Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.
E. Let these bloggers know that I have nominated them.
So, beginning with the process as per the rules. 🙂
A. Thank you so much Bhakti. It might not have been a big deal for you to choose the 11 people, but it is a big deal for me to be among those 11. A big thanks to you, dear! 🙂
B. 11 questions asked by Bhakti:
- What is the number one reason you started your blog? As a kid, I was into writing. As I grew up, this hobby of mine took a backseat. I was looking for a kajal review a few years back and from there, I started reading beauty blogs. Super addictive thing it is (Especially considering that I wasn’t into makeup at that time)! Honestly, my guilty pleasure still is reading beauty and fashion blogs. But somewhere, between all this, I realized that I can get back to my writing with a blog. Of course, I never thought it to be a beauty/fashion blog but a general, lifestyle blog which it is and I am loving every bit of it. 🙂
What is a name you hate based on a bad grade school experience with someone? None.
A sentence or two describing a happy memory from your childhood. Spending time with my cousins in our hometown. Even as adults, this is one of our favorite things and very few things make us as happy as this.
Three favorite online shopping websites. 1. Jabong (for awesome discounts and fast delivery), 2. Limeroad (because they have a different collection, everything is not necessarily nice but different is enough to hook me), 3. Amazon (good discounts usually)
How old were you before you stopped believing in Santa Claus? Ummm, not sure about this one. As a kid, I grew up in a small town in India and there used to be less marketing back then. So, there were less chances to even properly know about non-Hindu festivals in a small North town of India.
Sailboat or cruise ship? Cruise ship, babeyyy! 😀
It’s your birthday. What’s for dessert? Homemade cakes, I love them! Or store bought, but the ones which taste like homemade cakes. 😛 Not the creamy ones.
Do you have a former favorite outfit that you’re now embarrassed of? What was it, and why does it make you just ask “why??” I suppose that there must be some outfit which would fall in this category but I cannot recall any right now. However, in general, I am very thankful to my mom that she always selected clothes for me which were better than other kids I had the option to compare to.
If you won the lottery what would you do first? Buy gifts for everyone I love, buy a camera, do charity, rest I would think then and there. 🙂
Are you a morning person? Not so much, but I am not that bad either! I have to wake up due to office, anyways. 😛
Do you believe in love at first sight? Can happen to someone, I guess! I have only experienced gradually crushing over someone. 🙂
C. These are the eleven bloggers that I am nominating for the award:
- Know-All from Know-All’s Box
- Crazyambivert from Crazyambivert
- Joei from FashionCurry
- Thegirlwhospeakstoherself from The Girl who speaks to herself
- The girls from The Lit Room
- Sachin Manan from The Slow & Steady
- Nikita from luringthoughts
- Princess Butter from A splash of my life
- Zaina from The Indian Woman Blog
- Sheetal from Life, values and beliefs
- Chipmunk from rattythegameworm
D. These are the eleven questions these bloggers need to answer for me 😀
- Describe your blog as simply as possible.
- Name one movie that you can watch over and over again.
- Name your favorite food item (if it is too difficult to choose, pick any one of your favorites 😀 )
- Do you believe in passion? If yes, have you found yours?
- Any quote or learning in life that had a huge impression on you.
- One thing that you would want to change about yourselves.
- Name one blogger whose blog you love reading.
- You have tickets for a book fair, a food festival, a cricket match and a movie marathon at an auditorium, all four happening at the same time. Which one would you choose and why?
- One good childhood memory.
- Something that you are currently hooked on to. (For example, a book that you are currently reading, the Indian politics scene, some new dish that you recently ate, some blog that you recently discovered).
- Any feedback about my blog (don’t worry about being nice, just be honest 🙂 )
E. All of these people will get ping-backs but i’ll still visit their blogs to tell them about this award. 😀
Disclaimer: I don’t own the picture, took it off Google.