Last week just sped off like anything. I hung out with my college friends over the weekend after such a long time, it was really nice. 😀 We met, as usual, in Connaught Place and ate at this place, Route 04, an American cafe and bar sort of setup. We keep going back to this place every now and then for some reason, even though I find the food pretty average. We had onion rings, pizza, mushroom alfredo sauce pasta and my non-vegetarian friends had something else too whose name I don’t remember (i recently gave up non-veg, I am unable to eat it these days). Anyway, everything was pretty ok and felt bland.
I also went for an eye check up but apparently the doctors who should be checking me are not available on Sundays.
Anyway, coming back to the life snapshots clicked this week, here you go:
1. Haha! This thing is so much fun! The Delhi-Jaipur road where Cyber City, Gurgaon, India is situated recently had these ‘Keep Calm’ boards put on a lot of pillars. I think this brings a smile on your face among the maddening jams. Since my office is in Cyber City, I used to come across these boards while in my office cab (‘used to’ because I have now started using metro for some time).
2. ‘Day to Day Economics’ by Satish Y. Deodhar is the book that I am reading at the moment, along with other fiction books. This is my fourth book as part of the Brunch Book Challenge, but I guess I’ll be sharing my opinion about my fifth and sixth books before I complete this. It’s so hard to finish non-fiction for me 😛
3. Women’s Day Celebrations in my office. 😀 All of us got a box each from Baker’s Street (a bakery shop) which had a cute cookie, a cupcake, a croissant and sandwiches in it. Fine on the taste part but looked super beautiful! (Ate it too fast to click pictures :P)
4. Air freshener in my friend’s car. I don’t know why but I liked the container a lot. 😛
5. New curtains in our drawing-room. I like them a lot, tell me what you think. 😀
6. Treasures getting sold on the street. I found this stall selling these beauties in Connaught Place, Delhi.
That’s it for now.
Take care and keep smiling 🙂